Is it glue? Nup! Is it magnetic? Nope!
Just plain old magic here, pal. On a more serious note though, it's a simple black eyeliner with adhesive qualities capable of bonding any genre of lash you throw at it. Waterproof and strong, yet easy to remove.
- Shake well before use.
- Sharing eyeliner is a big no-no.
- Patch test on your hand before your face.
- Apply 1 coat - allow to dry.
- Apply a second coat and position lash before it fully dries.
- Remove with your preferred make-up remover
Magic Bonding Eyeliner
Styrene Acrylate, Copolymer, Aqua, 1-2 Propanediol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol/Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Octanol Ethyl Glycerol.
Shelf Life: 3 years from opening.
Not tested on animals.